Friday, February 27, 2015

How Technology Helps Me on My Job?

How Technology Helps Me on My Job?

Teacher, that is may current profession. We all know that this kind of work is said to be the noblest job among all professional careers. It is because, for me, I strongly believe in the saying which goes this way, Teacher teaches all professions. So our role is very critical, whatever we teach to our students that would be their learning's from us. And without teachers there will be no profession. Now, as a teacher, how technology helps me and I’m pertaining to computer technology.
           
Britannica (2015), defined technology as the application of scientific knowledge to the practical aims of human life. Technology, as we all know, is helping and improving many disciplines of life.  It is true, with used of technology as a means of instruction for better understanding is being done in schools around the globe. Technology can play vital role in improving education systems. Electronic gadgets and computers are almost everywhere. Audio visual tools are developed to teach complex topics to students in fun way. Old school is definitely replace by modern way of teaching with the use of technology.


Technology helps me in making things easier; everything is under your fingertips. It saves my time in computing grades, preparation of lessons, searching for topic to be discussed and almost all information’s that we want to know are found in the internet with just a fraction of second. Technology helps me a lot because doing things have become simplified and time saving. I am able to do many activities at ago, while in the absence of technology things went slow and more energy was utilized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment